11.17.2011

an easy (traf)fix

Friends,

I have very little to say that isn't already found in the picture I've made.  A few notes about reading the picture:
  • Read it from right to left.
  • I'm not a Microsoft Paint expert.  I couldn't find a way to rotate rectangles in any way other than 90º.  So please ignore the cars that appear to be dangerously crooked as they go around the bend in the highway.
  • There wasn't a good photo size option available, so if you can't zoom in and read the version below, here's the readable facebook version.




Solution: move that sign somewhere BEFORE the exit.



Jon

2 comments:

  1. Bullet point two made me LOL at the BMV!!! It's only dangerous if you make it dangerous. What? Hahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that the iPhone made every scrap of time a joyful "iconvenience".

    ReplyDelete